Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Child's play

In ususal "me" form, I forgot to take a before picture, and also very "me", I lost the camera. Its got to be in one of the piles around here somewhere.  Sooooo, here is a shoddy camera phone picture (you're welcome). I bought an old childrens book at an estate sale for $1, and this was my page of choice to decorate little man's walls! I had this dark wood frame laying around. I painted it with my new MIRACLE paint (which I will tell you about at a later time), then distressed the crud outta it (not really, it was easy thanks to my MIRACLE PAINT). And anyhow, I really love it!!!
What do you think?
This is my first time blogging ever...Im sure Im doing it alll wrong and that someday I'll look back in total embarrassment. Oh well!

I'd also like to close each post with something I'm thankful for...today it's SANDPAPER!

Blessings!
-Marisa

linking up to 

4 comments:

compulsively compiled said...

Your blog is beautiful & your art piece is adorable! I love when things work out for VERY little money and look like they should have cost a fortune. I can't wait to see what else you do!

Maranda said...

I Love it!! I'm still hoping you paint me something I can display in my home...you are a very talented women.

Marisa said...

Thank you so much ladies!!!

Kacey said...

Hi Marisa! Welcome to blogworld. :)I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience with the paint! Can't wait to hear what you think after painting the high chair.

Kacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...